TELL ME MORE!
How do we sell Krispy Kreme doughnuts?
1. Choose a fundraising product (Doughnuts, Value Cards, Certificates or Coffee).
3. Once approved, you will be emailed the forms and info necessary to begin.
4. Set a goal and determine how many dozens you will need to sell in order to reach your goal (we’re happy to help you figure that out).
5. Pre-sell the doughnuts to neighbors, family, co-workers and friends!
6. Set aside two weeks for your group to take orders and collect the money as you go.
7. Call us at least 72 hours in advance to place your order and schedule pick up or delivery time if applicable.
8. Let us know how it went – send us your success story!
*Order date must be confirmed by Krispy Kreme Jersey City in advance. Orders of $400 or more require a 50% deposit.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Find out more about Fundraising with Krispy Kreme – Watch Video
Is Krispy Kreme fundraising really profitable?
How much dough can we raise?
How much time does it take?
How often can we hold a FUNDRAISER?
What if we have a small group?
Is it really successful?
How many dozen can I get in my car?
What about delivery?
Do you have peanuts, tree nuts, soy, milk, eggs, or wheat?
Do you have procedures in place to prevent cross-contamination?
Why has Krispy Kreme gone away from being nut free?
Where can I find more information on allergens at Krispy Kreme shops?
Can you accommodate guests with allergies?
Is it safe for my child with a nut sensitivity/allergy to consume products from Krispy Kreme?
LOCATION95 Christopher Columbus Drive
Jersey City, NJ 07302
LOBBY HOURSMon thru Fri: 5am - 11pm
Saturday: 6am - 11pm
Sunday: 6am - 10pm